Wednesday, October 18, 2023


 This is Claudia, finally. I originally planned to do a cardinal for a holiday card, but decided to make it a yellow female instead. In theory, I could reverse the image and paint it red to make the card with and I still might, but now I'm painting a scarlet tanager. That's a red bird, it could work. Also, I'm now listed in the Paris Collage Collective Registry as well as having a profile on the Creative Ground website, along with updating my own website and Saatchi account. That's a lot of admin work this week on top of cleaning house, my job, doing an expense report for my accountant, applying for a spot in a craft fair in town, and oh yeah, making art. Got a little crazy today thinking I needed to order more frames, giclees and greeting cards without knowing if I'll get a booth at the craft fair yet. So, I didn't order any of it. What I did get though was a couple of Arches Watercolor blocks in 12x12", my preferred size at the moment - one in Cold Press for painting and one in Hot Press for drawing. I'm supposed to be making art, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment