Friday, November 3, 2023

 

This is my studio. It used to be my bedroom, hence the rug and bureau, but I got sick of looking at a big art mess when I walked into the front room when I came home. It was everywhere. Now it's corralled where I can shut the door if it gets too bad. I still get dressed in here since this is where the closet is, but my bed is the main room. I like it in there, it looks good with the rest of the furniture and it's guaranteed to get made every morning. It is like I live in a studio apartment with an art studio attached.

Lots going on with getting a resale number for collecting sales tax at the craft fair and a business bank account. Everything I ordered last week has come in and needs to be inspected and packed. I framed those five birds on the wall as well, and they look glorious. Will be framing more - onward!

No comments:

Post a Comment