Wednesday, January 3, 2024


 Here I am in one of the two fabulous hats I bought from the woman whose table was next to mine for the craft fair. The other one is a black pussy hat which she knitted for me and I sewed two mother-of-pearl buttons on it that look like cat eyes. The last weekend was a rollercoaster but I beat my goal for the six weeks by $48! The cardinal was the best seller in each category, followed by the yellow barbet, which is on my banner, and the emu. My favorite moment was on the last day when this boy who was barely tall enough to see what was on the table fell in love with the emu giclee and his father bought one for him to hang on his bedroom wall. And if that's not enough good news, I just heard from the Provincetown Art Association Museum that Titiana, my piece that I wrote about several weeks ago being accepted in their juried exhibit, just sold. Yay! How’s that for a great way to start 2024?

No comments:

Post a Comment